Welding robot mainly includes two parts: robot and welding equipment. The robot consists of the robot body and the control cabinet (hardware and software). The welding equipment, taking arc welding and spot welding as examples, consists of welding power source (including its control system), wire feeder (arc welding), welding gun (pliers) and other parts. For intelligent robots, there should also be sensor systems, such as laser or camera sensors and their control devices.
Applicable product shape and volume: unlimited
Applicable product weight: unlimited
Application industry: automobile industry, sheet metal processing industry, mold manufacturing industry, electronic engineering industry, etc.
Welding robot action: The welding robot is to attach welding tongs or welding (cutting) guns to the final shaft flange of the industrial robot, so that it can perform welding, cutting or thermal spraying.
Welding robot configuration:
Robot: 6-axis robot
Installation, debugging and training: Yes
Advantages of welding robots
1) Stabilize and improve the welding quality, which can reflect the welding quality in numerical form;
2) Improve labor productivity;
3) Improve the labor intensity of workers and work in harmful environments;
4) Reduce the requirements for workers' operating skills;
5) Shorten the preparation period for product modification and replacement, and reduce the corresponding equipment investment